Monday, 9 September 2013

News: Nerf Rayven Stinger

Screenshot from here
 Props to Crispy at S.O.F.T (Check them out!) for this one! There's a new blaster listed on amazon called the Rayven Stinger.Link is right here.
This is the first time we've heard about this blaster.I'm guessing it's a limited edition paint scheme,much like the Gear Up Series and Whiteout Series. This paint scheme resembles the Gear Up Series paint job.Right? :)

This Rayven Stinger comes with the Rayven itself, a 12 dart mag,and 25 Elite Darts with a unique colour- yellow foam+black tips.
Surprisingly, the blaster comes with 25 dart when it only holds 12 darts.

This blaster is advertised to shoot 75ft.
Screenshot from here

As much as I like to say 'Enough repaints,Nerf', I have to admit that this paint job is sweet.I wonder if this will be available in Singapore,and which other blasters will receive this Stinger paint job treatment.
Tell me what you think,guys! :)

Screenshot from here
-Update- Once again,thanks to S.O.F.T! It seems that the Rayven Stinger can already be found in stores!
Screenshot from here


5 comments:

  1. Yay! You gave me kudos haha. Cheers. Check the other link on SOFT, its a new design of the Mission App Rail.

    - Crispy -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcourse I did! Why shouldn't I? Haha!
      Yeah saw that too!:)

      ~Qi

      Delete
  2. I wish the Paint job remained unique to this blaster and make unique ones to other blasters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it would be nice to make a spectre or a retaliator with the same paint job so that it would looked better with them.

      Delete
  3. The paint job is awesome but kinda miss the glow in the dark magazine though.But its still awesome.

    ReplyDelete